As the Executive Officer for PACE Care you will be part of a successful not-for-profit organisation that is making a significant impact in the community. We are in the business of helping aged care and related care organisations through a range of programs and initiatives that align with the needs of the community.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for leading and managing PACE services and business programs.
You will manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated team through coaching and building employee capability. The role is responsible for managing and driving program performance including business development, membership and client base and building relationships with Government Departments.
Additionally, the position is responsible for enhancing the wider organisational-based initiatives. This position plays a role in ensuring the delivery of the organisation’s diversification, quality and expansion plans through appropriate leverage and strategies across Australia.
PACE promotes an inclusive and hybrid working environment that combines the benefits of flexible working, where possible, and offers the best tools and services to connect our people.
The successful applicant for this role will demonstrate leadership capabilities in a similar role, developing teams and driving a strong culture. You will bring knowledge and understanding of the government and philanthropic sector (especially aged care) and demonstrate a proven record of accomplishment of achieving desired outcomes, exceeding targets, on time, and within budget.
The incumbent will be an excellent stakeholder manager who has experience in business development and/or sales and marketing and is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and networking skills. You will value innovation, teamwork and problem solving and demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
To apply you must have the right to work in Australia, a current driver’s license, and satisfy a national police clearance check.
In accordance with the Chief Health Officer’s COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Direction, candidates for this role are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and required to provide acceptable evidence of their vaccination status as a condition of employment.
As the Executive Officer, you will oversee the business development and growth of the organisation, financial, human resources, and governance planning and operations for the business.
- Day-to-day operations
- The development, implementation, and operation of PACE’s Governance framework including the strategic plan, business development and policies and procedures
- Marketing and communication for new members and business conscription and stakeholder engagement
- Sales and Marketing
- Financial accounting and resources management
- People management
- Information Technology systems
- Services and partnership agreements with other entities
- Provision of governance advice and support to key stakeholders
- Internal communications with staff and clients
- Compliance monitoring and reporting against corporate and legislated requirements
- Work, Health & Safety and risk management
- Corporate legal services
What you look like and need to demonstrate to be successful:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and stakeholder skills
- Qualifications in business administration, business development and/or sales and marketing
- At least 5 years general management experience in a commercial environment including sales and marketing, business development, human, and physical resources at a senior level
- Demonstrated knowledge, expertise, and experience with accounting and financial management, including developing appropriate systems and controls, budgeting processes, and performance monitoring
- Excellent understanding of the principles and practices of good governance.
- A strong track record of professional integrity and ethical conduct.
- Experience within the aged care and/or disability sectors or similar will be highly regarded.
This position will report directly to the Board.
For confidential enquiries please contact the Chairman Dr Peter Mangles 0411 701 481
Applications should be forwarded to Mr Greg Williams at email@example.com